Well, the snow is here and mother nature sure made an entrance!
As winter arrives, we know sometimes it requires a little extra motivation to warm up the car and leave the house. Our Hospice of Anchorage team has that covered this year!
We have been busy planning several upcoming events to support you. These events are all hosted in our cozy (and most importantly warm) resource center in midtown.
Here are some links to our flyers with more details:
- Good Grief Support Group: https://hospiceofanchorage.org/good-grief-support-
- Navigating the Holidays: https://hospiceofanchorage.org/navigating-the-
- Crochet & Commemorate: https://hospiceofanchorage.org/crochet-
- Comforting Creations: https://hospiceofanchorage.org/comforting-creations-
- Cookies & Cocoa: https://hospiceofanchorage.org/cookies-cocoa-2023/
Our new events will help educate you on end-of-life topics, allow you to gather with others who may be struggling in similar ways, and give you some tools to navigate trying times.
We hope to see you this winter!